Senior Administrator (SADM890)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Provide effective Administrator for the department and ADSL Manager.
* Advise parties on correct use of MOSS and records file plan
* Act as Authorised Demander under delegated direction
* Maintaining I Hub registry documentation and coordination of governance of internal record keeping
* Provide import and export capability between different systems
* Maintain access to DII(F), team sites and MOSS team sites
* Use of CP&F
* Bill Payments
* 5 GCSE's (or equivalent).
* NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) Office Assistant
* Intermediate level experience of Microsoft Office Packages.
Closing Date: 16 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV