My client is seeking a full-time (40 hour week Monday to Friday) Account Executive. They will be reporting to the Senior Account Director working on an established Global FMCG account.
Other benefits include bonus scheme, private medical health insurance after qualifying period, 20 days holiday increasing to 22 days on completion of two years service and full training.
The successful candidate needs to be someone who is enthusiastic and has a strong work ethic. If possible they should possess some basic product knowledge. Someone who has a keen eye for attention to detail and is organised with a positive attitude. Must possess strong communication skills as they will be fielding emails and calls directly from the client. Highly personable, eloquent phone manner and good quality written emails is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to progress in their career as they will attend client meetings on a fortnightly basis in Surrey. Candidates need to be able to drive. Support will of course be provided but candidates will be expected to be comfortable working independently as much as possible. There is also a chance that the AE will have a chance to be more involved with the larger gifting programmes being worked on with the client.
- Clear communication (oral & written) within team - reporting to Account Director / Manager.
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise all forms of administration (as detailed in Operations Manual).
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise their individual workload.
- Monitor multiple projects and create weekly status reports.
- Ensure that all Quality Control standards are adhered to (as detailed in Operations Manual.
- Creative development of products and presentations.
- Take an active interest in their own self development.
- IT Literate - Word / Excel / Powerpoint.
- Attention to detail is critical - ability to produce concise, accurate and clear briefs / correspondence / administration.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ambition to develop further in Account Management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'