Senior Acoustics Consultant - Glasgow
Senior Acoustic Consultant
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Acoustic Consultant to join their leading environmental consultancy in Glasgow.
As a member of the Acoustics team you can expect to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging sectors, including residential, commercial, renewables and energy networks.
Duties will include:
- Work on a wide range of projects taking responsibility for specific aspects and undertaking contract administration.
- Project management, training and mentoring junior team members.
- You will be joining a busy and diverse environment and will complete noise impact assessments using relevant software such as CadnaA.
- Work with a wide range of professionals and clients producing reports and complete tenders.
- It is beneficial for candidates to have a relevant undergraduate degree.
- UK Drivers Licence.
- Proven experience of project management experience and capability.
My client offers a fantastic benefit package and a flexible working environment. They offer opportunities and provide training programs to learn from other technical experts and professionals.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Alice Hunt on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"