SEM Manager (HUGE Technology start up - BERLIN - Relocation offered) - £3billion Technology start-up - €40,000-€50,000
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a SEM Manager to service their brands across 40 international markets. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 in Berlin alone. Along with the brands they have acquired, there are currently around 20,000 employees across 40 countries. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups globally and have built an internal Performance team to service their brands all based in Berlin.
- You will manage international PPC campaigns worldwide, consulting local teams in achieving challenging growth targets
- Full Campaign Cycle - optimisation, tracking, automation and innovation
- You regularly update local teams to ensure plans are executed and knowledge is shared
- You use 3rd party marketing tools, Google Adwords and Bing.
- You direct report to VP Performance Marketing
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a Performance team, using Google AdWords and Bing platforms with a high focus on performances across Search.
- You are highly passionate about numbers and online marketing
- You are solution orientated, you see a problem as an opportunity to be solved with data, technology or automation
- You are extremely organized and can organise priorities, avoiding delays
- You an excellent communicator and keep things simple
- You have a data driven mentality, know how to use data at your advantage to validate a statement/opinion.
- You know Google products inside out and can provide feedback to the Google Product owners.
- You speak English fluently, any other language is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'