Security Solutions Architect, SIEM Tools, Security Consultant, London
Senior Security Solutions Architect required to work for an exciting, well-known business in Central London. The Security Solutions Architect will be a key role within the Cyber team within this large, exciting business. The key responsibility of the role will be to ensure security controls and governance measures in accordance with the company Security Policy. Other critical duties will also include working closely with the technology management teams to build integrated and flexible security solutions.
The role will require a balance of technical and functional activities to support the team to ensure that Information Security requirements are being considered and delivered in a collaborative and timely manner with internal/external new developments.
The candidate will provide internal information security consultancy and be a problem solver using past engineering experience to create and deliver innovative solutions. You will be confident at articulating solutions and will have the ability to design both public and private networks. Read of for more details…
- Act as the Security SME for Cyber to senior business stakeholders
- Deliver solutions based on business need and requirements inline with budget
- Responsible for review of network and application layer security controls and technology
- Be creative in the delivery of complex solutions while managing stakeholder expectations
- Build and implement a 'secure by design’ programme throughout the entire group
- Liaison with IT and external technology providers regarding review of technical requirements for system changes.
- Assist in continuous development of overall security architecture covering information/cyber security, risk and compliance.
- Assist in communicating Corporate Information Security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist business and relevant stakeholders in information security concepts, issues and policies.
- Participate in projects related to information security requests and projects
- Participate and assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of security products and technologies.
- Proven track record in Information Security Architecture.
- Broad security knowledge across networks, DC, Application
? Participate and support with compliance management i.e. with external governing bodies (GC/PCI/DPA) and internal audits and response management.
- A strong understanding in application security and technologies.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 20 and industry standard security best practice.
- Data engineering for cyber security - Big Data, Logical databases, classification implementation, working with Data Governance, Privacy and Legal teams to align solutions and requirements.
- Strong knowledge across information security domains.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security principles including regulatory and industry practice/framework including but not limited to PCI DSS, ISO27001 and Government’s 10 steps to Cyber Security.
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- At least 5 year experience in Information Security.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Cyber Security
- Security Architect
- Solution Archtiect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job