SF Group are recruiting a Document Production Technician to work within our Document Production team based in Leeds. The team are responsible for offering a full document service internationally across all packages including Microsoft Office and BigHand.
This is a role for an individual who thrives on delivering results, working as part of a highly qualified team and is looking to build a career as part of a leading global law firm.
The hours of this vacancy are either 10:00 - 18:00 or 11:00 - 19:00 (five days a week).
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Produce quality documentation on time, to fee earner expectations and in accordance with house style to the highest possible standards and accuracy
- Take work from the DP BigHand folder as prioritised
- Ensure the required deadlines stated on the worksheets are met
- Keep fee earners aware in relation to specific difficulties or timescales should their job be at risk for whatever reason
- Uphold the quality control process within the department
- Ensure feedback forms are completed for all pieces of work
- Complete timesheets accurately in accordance with department protocols for prompt submission to the manager
Skills & attributes:
- Experience of working within a similar role within a Legal function
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office 2010 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Visio
- Experience of using Laserforms, working with a document management system and digital dictation software
- Ability to provide a high level of service to internal clients