Search Acquisition Manager
A leading Retail Bank based in Central London is currently looking to recruit a Search Acquisition Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead on the media optimisation of all aspects of Retail Banking Marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will have hands-on analytical skills, experience of paid search campaigns, SEO, PPC and knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser. Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and a discretionary bonus
- Manage the deployment of the overarching commercial business strategy that positions Digital as an increasing driver of the businesses current account revenue, cost and business improvement
- Prioritise and optimise with the relevant internal partners
- Define stakeholder management mapping for key programmes of work
- Be responsible for the integration between stakeholders across the matrix, geographic and business/functional aspects of the franchise (and other Global Businesses)
- In-charge of establishing agreed SLAs with stakeholders in the design, implementation and remediation of activity
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job