Salary: £13.00 to £18.00ph
My client a Primary School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, is recruiting for a Site Manager to join their team.
The school is a state maintained school with excellent transport links from London and has secure parking at the school, it is a one formentary school which has got excellent facilities. The leadership team at the school is very supportive along with all the Teachers.
You will be working on your own, so some who is self-motivated would be great for the role and also some that can work the split shifts 0700 - 1000 & 1500-1730 to make sure the school is opened and locked up. During your shift you will be making sure that you complete all the relevant tasks that are required. As part of the role, responsibility for the security of the premises, related Health and Safety maintenance and working with the contracted cleaners. You also be making sure that all the Staff and Students have the appropriate environment to work and learn.
Your Responsibilities will be the following:-
• Securing the school buildings, site and resources
• Act as a designated key holder, providing out of hours and emergency access to the school site.
• Arrange for General Maintenance and make sure you complete regular health and safety checks of the buildings, grounds, fixtures and fittings.
• Keep accurate paper and electronic for a Health and Safety Checks
• Responsible for all contractors whilst on site and ensure work is completed to the required standard.
• Manage the regular checking and operation of systems such as heating, cooling, lighting and security.
• Manage school lettings
• Attend all relevant training courses as and when required.
• Ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with general and specified Health & Safety requirements in accordance with school HCC Policy
The candidate must be currently working within a similar role within a primary or secondary school and would be able to do the following hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 10.00am and 3.00pm to 5.30pm. You must have got IT, Literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business