The School Business Manager is a pivotal position within the Management team as you oversee the whole of the corporate services team and take the lead on the financial planning and management. You will also maintain the success of the Estates, HR and IT team's.
Your remit covers:
* Management of the corporate services team.
* Lead on the Strategy, business and financial planning for the organisation.
* Play a part in leading the whole of organisation to maintain and improve their already high standards.
* Oversee implementation and change where and when it is needed throughout the organisation.
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious organisation in a senior management position, you will have the opportunity to make the role your own and make substantial positive change.
The successful candidate will be a CCAB (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) qualified accountant. They will have strong staff management skills gained within a senior finance role. They will also need to have a track record of management of more than just a finance team and a background of working within Schools would be advantageous.
We are looking to move quickly with this role so please do not hesitate in applying.
- School Business Manager
- Finance and Business Manager
- Director of Finance and Operations