SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Our Client, a large SAP Consulting organisation has a vacancy for a SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to join their Supply Chain Capability. You will be involved in the design & implementation of SAP EAM solutions of a variety of size, complexity & industry sector.
- Lead/Coordinate requirements gathering, design & gap analysis workshops
- Use your knowledge of SAP standards in EAM to guide the client
- Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
- Lead the functional design & integration
- An awareness of business challenges & solutions SAP EAM
- Functional knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance & Customer Service modules
- Have knowledge of the MRO processes in more than one industry (e.g. Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation etc.)
- Experience of two or three lifecycle implementations
- Desire to contribute to our overall internal capability within the Supply Chain Management team and SAP practice
To apply for this SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant role, please click 'apply' now or get in touch with Dan Ross at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within the next 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.*