Well…it is that time of year and we are very excited to be seeking a Santa Claus to occupy a very lovely little Grotto in Pulham Market, near Diss (elves need not apply - we’re after the real deal!).
Our client are a popular garden centre and are seeking a jolly, reliable, kind and patient person to undertake the role of Santa Claus on a part-time basis over a period of five weeks (hours listed below). No experience, costume or security checks are necessary - our client ensure that a parent/caregiver and another member of staff is present in the grotto at all times, and will provide full costume, but we are seeking the following:
- A brilliant 'ho ho ho’!
- Bags of enthusiasm, patience and confidence; visitors to the grotto could range from young toddlers to older children plus older siblings/parents/caregivers etc. You will be interacting with many people whilst in character so must be able to keep composure at all times
- A talkative, kind nature - able to make the children feel at ease and give them a positive Santa Claus experience
- Availability to commit to the listed hours/dates below
- Reindeers desirable but not essential!! (or just your own mode of transport to get there will do, whether it be reindeer or car!)
We’re offering up to £10.00 per hour for this assignment, and the role is working approximately 76.5 hours over the 5 week period. Hours are as follows:
- Sat 25th Nov = 10am to 4:30pm & Sun 26th Nov to 10:30am - 4pm
- Sat 2nd Dec = 10am to 4:30pm & Sun 3rd Dec to 10:30am - 4pm
- Sat 9th Dec = 10am to 4:30pm & Sun 10th Dec = 9am to 4pm
- Sat 16th Dec = 10am to 4:30pm & Sun 17th Dec = 9am to 4pm
- Wed 20th Dec = 4:30pm to 6pm
- Thur 21st Dec = 10am to 4:30pm
- Fri 22nd Dec = 10am to 6pm
- Sat 23rd Dec = 10am to 4:30pm & Sun 24th Dec = 9am to 4pm
So, if you think you could put that magic sparkle into a child’s Christmas and be a magnificent Santa Claus then please get in touch today! No CV is necessary to apply but please contact Kate on the phone number listed on our website to find out how to be considered (sorry; we aren't able to publish the number on this advert).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job