Job Title: Sales Support Administrator / Office Administrator
Salary: £18K - £19K
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday to Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and dynamic team in Burgess Hill. Our client is a leading training provider within the Building Engineering Services sector, who is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a generalist Administration role providing support across all areas of the business so would suit a good "all-rounder".
- To ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner meeting business Standards of Service.
- Support colleagues across the business with administrative tasks
- Assist with following tasks as required - invigilation, processing supplier invoices, ordering office stationary, post and parcel dispatch, general other routine tasks.
- To attend administration team meetings and contribute where necessary in a positive proactive way
- General phone answering, enquiries and other administrative duties within the wider team as may be required.
- Maintaining and updating the customer relationship management database, ensuring all communication with customers is recorded on the database
- A professional, conscientious and caring individual
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills
- Welcoming telephone manner and high customer service skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good written and communication skills
- Great IT skills
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job