Sales & Marketing Manager
£38 - £42K + bonus, car allowance, lap top & 25 days holiday.
Working for a niche medical electrode company that provides a wide range of consumables and accessories for Neurophysiology you will be growing the business through marketing and sales. You will be selling into the NHS, private hospitals and VETs mainly.
Working in Farnham, the sales & marketing manager will report into the owner who is looking for someone who is ambitious, entrepreneurial and will take ownership as this role will evolve. There is no ceiling to where this role may lead as the owner is looking to scale back.
We are a small team and therefore as well as getting involved with the sales & marketing strategy you will be very hands on and must be a 'doer'. In time it is likely that you will take on someone to support you.
- Develop and maintain product and application knowledge
- Identify new sales leads
- Account manage existing relationships
- Provide first line product guidance and support
- Prepare monthly sales analysis, monitoring key customer sales trends
- Monitor supplier prices and margins
- Gather competitor data and market activities
- Attend Exhibitions/ fairs and congresses
- Development of new and target markets
- Develop marketing concepts and materials
- Develop our online presence
- Maintain the CRM
- Report to shareholders regarding sales and marketing trends
Skills & experience:-
- Sales & marketing experience
- Analytical and good with figures
- Confident, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Driven and ambitious
- Experience or selling into the NHS would be a benefit
- Driving licence