You will be responsible for maintaining, updating and developing the digital offerings in conjunction with the website, social media technology and supporting other promotional material. In particular, the online marketing executive should be able to engage the B2C market in order to drive sales activity including through the digital channels, including paid search, search engine marketing, re-targeting, display and social media.
- To develop, agree, and implement a marketing strategy for the B2C market to include, but not limited to, website design and management, social media, digital marketing and SEO lead generation.
- Co-ordination of all website and marketing content production
- Content management of external ‘comparison sites’
- Handle inbound customer enquiries and generate qualified sales leads for Surveyors
- To create and be actively involved in new ideas for increasing sales revenue through existing customer base.
- Develop and manage KPI dashboard and reporting metrics ensuring timely and accurate communication of performance vs targets.
You will need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO programmes
- Experience using analytics & analysis software, especially Google Analytics.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2 years’ experience in online marketing. Expert technical knowledge of ethical SEO strategies and principles, including outreach, content creation and onsite optimisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an attractive salary and overall company benefits package. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 alternatively apply on online or forward your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job