For: Sales Manager (Catering)
Salary: Up to GBP35,000 p.a. + OTE, Company Car, Benefits
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06194
Our client based just outside of Cambridge provide market leading catering equipment for the professional and consumer market.
They are looking for an experienced sales manager to join their team to find new sales leads, building new and existing client relationships, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
Duties of the role will include:
· Sales growth in both existing and new accounts globally
· Budget accountability - Catering sales and marketing costs
· Regular business reviews with distributors and resellers to ensure continuity of a mutually beneficial profitable relationship
· Ensuring that the CRM records are kept up to date
· Quotation generation and follow up
· Seeking opportunities for increased service activity, OEM & PL additions.
· Identifying opportunities for and actively contributing to the development of existing and new products
· Agreeing sales, prices and delivery
· Recording orders
· Understanding Industry trends
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Achieving and exceeding the budgeted sales and margin targets set
· Finding new revenue streams - distributor partners, large contracts
· Working in conjunction with Distributors, resellers, end users
· Working in conjunction with relevant departments (e.g. Marketing, S&OP, Development, Service)
· Good practical understanding of Microsoft Office applications - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and working to a fast pace
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Commercial acumen
· A highly motivated and independent sales person
· A proven field sales manager with experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities
· Someone with minimum of 3 years experience in field sales/account management/ distributor management
· Someone with experience in the catering industry (highly desirable)
· A margin focused individual
· Someone who works well with an established internal sales and marketing team
The role will be based at head office and in the field. Most travel required will be within the UK but will on occasion include overseas travel.