Are you tired of getting up just to earn your basic salary? Are you looking for a change of scenery in the New Year? Want to dive into the world of sales and earn extra money for your hard work?
A market leading company in the heart of central London is looking for motivated sales people to join on a temp to perm basis starting immediately. You will be joining a company which values its employees, operates all over Europe and offers in-house, hands on sales training. The offices are located in the top floors of a bustling central London building with great transport links.
About the Role
As the successful sales executive you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with top-level decision makers
- Developing an expert understanding of the products to effectively sell to clients
- Closing sales, hitting targets and banking uncapped commission
- Cross selling the company’s market-leading products
- Conducting online demonstrations with clients
- Resourcing prospective clients
This role is a brilliant opportunity to work within a market-leading company and gain vital sales training and expertise. As a result this role would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to break into a sales role to develop their professional career as well as their personal growth.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good telephone manner
- A drive to succeed and hit targets
- A lively, outgoing personality
- Confidence in your abilities and a willingness to dive in to challenges
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay varies from £8-£12 depending on experience
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 (No weekends ever!)
- You will receive full training in sales techniques
- Uncapped commission structure!
If all of the above appeals to you please contact Will @ Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly through here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job