Car Sales Executive Required For World Class Prestige Organisation based in Hampstead.
£15,000 + Excellent Comm Structure OTE £45,000 + Car + Excellent Career Progression.
My client is a leading and highly successful prestige main dealership and due to their ongoing success and growth a fantastic Sales Executive opportunity has arisen.
To succeed you must have an insatiable desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence and be able to build outstanding customer relationships. Prestige Dealership background would be a distinct advantage. But would consider a candidate wishing to progress from Main to prestige.
The main purpose of the role is:
- Using, establishing and fostering contacts with departments/units which support Sales.
- Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting customers.
- Holding sales discussions to provide customers with information and advice on vehicles and used vehicles, equipment and accessories.
- Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with Sales Process.
- Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing.
- Carrying out follow-up contacts to customer and prospects; processing and managing a customer file.
- Deliver an exceptional sales experience for all customers using
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service which will promote loyalty/retention/satisfaction.
- Maintain Company standards and controls.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers.
- Informing and advising visitors on equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues.
- Explaining differences between dealership vehicles and competitors' vehicles; highlighting usefulness/advantages.
- Immediately passing on customers' wishes to sales management.
- Evaluating used cars and arranging for technical appraisals to be carried out.
- Introducing customers to other customer support units and continuously maintaining contact with these units.
- Preparing and carrying out follow-up contacts and compiling contact reports.
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results.
- Compiling and sending out offers.
- Well-targeted and continuous planning of acquisition of new customers.
- Establishing contact personally, in writing and by telephone.
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability.
- Involvement in design of exhibition space and product placement.
- Involvement in sales events.
- Guaranteeing professional level of product presentation (price marking, accessibility, cleanliness, etc.).
- Carrying out market and target group analyses and compiling statistics.
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region.
- Carrying out customer and demand/need-oriented sales discussions.
- Offering and selling accessories.
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts.
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract.
- Offering and selling service packages.
- Prepare offers and follow-up with customers and prospects.
- Recording the customer's order, preparing cost calculation and passing them on to the respective department.
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer
- Recording, dealing with and passing on customer's desired amendments (changes to vehicle type and fittings)
- Agreeing on processing and registration procedures with customer.
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts.
- Reaching agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.).
- Supervising all processes up to delivery.
- Agreeing with customers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery, registration, etc.).
- Handing over vehicle and introducing customer to the vehicle.
- Planning and carrying out regular contact with customers.
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures.
- Taking individual period of ownership of customer's vehicle into consideration with respect to timely follow-up orders.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Has completed sales training, ideally in the automobile industry, or within a high value retail sales environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Has the ability to follow a structured Sales Process.
- Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service.
- Pass relevant CBT modules in respect of insurance, product knowledge and TCF.
- Must be CRB/ DBS cleared
- Kerridge & MBCPOS Knowledge experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Sales Executive to join this highly successful dealership and not only achieve their personal goals but exceed, if this sounds like you please apply by sending your CV to YOLORercuitment.
- Automotive Industry
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales