My client now has a vacancy for a strong Sales Engineer (North UK) to join their business.
My client is a multi-national organization which specialises in power distribution products and solutions.
As Sales Engineer (North UK), you will be responsible for managing your region effectively in order to achieve maximum sales potential. You will support the sales of the complete product range into power utilities, commercial and industrial with particular emphasis on building sales into the industrial sector. You will also assist customers with projects and troubleshooting on products.
- Seek out new customers by way of cold calling and following up lead
- Negotiate contracts and carrying out presentations to customers
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers in handling account problems, and liaise closely with the UK Sales Office, Service, Technical and Contracts departments
- Ensure that customer records are maintained via the CRM system and that regular courtesy visits are paid to relevant customers.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback to the organisation
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Submit monthly sales report to the manager
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
The successful Sales Engineer (North UK) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record developing sales opportunities and marketing technical products or services.
- Electrical or mechanical engineering degree / HND or equivalent.
- Experience within electrical distribution / switchgear would be highly desirable.
- Ability to reading design specifications and technical drawings would be desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of tendering and other commercial processes would be desirable but not essential.
- Able to identify and cultivate long-term business relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivate and enthusiastic.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to accomplish results.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Ability to journey plan and manage a territory.
- Please note, this role is home based covering the North of the UK as a region, therefore suitable candidates can live anywhere within the North of England or Scotland.
c.£45k basic salary DOE + benefits package
- field sales
- electrical sales
- sales engineer
- electrical engineering
- substation automation
- power distribution
- technical sales executive
- sales engineer newcastle
- power automation
- sales engineer leeds
- sales engineer scotland
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'