Sales Development Representative - social media startup
This platform is a simple, meaningful way for creators to build their own video channel. Here, creators can create a place where they can connect directly with their community, build their digital business and be themselves for a living. They're an early stage, high growth tech business from Denmark and after a lot of success in the Nordics and a successful launch in the UK they are ready to take the business to the next level
They are seeking a Sales Development Representative for the UK market who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! They're looking for someone with sales experience and who is super excited to communicate their mission and the benefits of using their platform. You are capable of independently identifying high potential prospects and managing early sales funnel activities.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Own the early sales funnel process, connect with leads, update CRM and book meetings
- Qualify and convince creators to start on the platform
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Become a platform specialist, you will know the platform inside out and help educate our creators
- Use their CRM system to manage and track sales activities and reports
- KYM - Know Your Market - by becoming an expert in the Passion Economy and the different dynamics in the Creator space.
They expect that their new Sales Development Representative has:
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Ideally success in a metrics focused role - consistent track record for meeting and exceeding objectives or targets
- Fantastic communication skills in writing, speaking and listening
- Understanding of workflow systems and processes
- Customer facing experience
- Entrepreneurial in mindset
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills
- Social media savvy and knowledgeable about the social media landscape
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Curious and eager to learn
- Ambitious, highly motivated and driven
- "Less talk more action"
- Open and honest - transparency is key, and here they live by this every day
- Is not afraid to be "thrown into the deep end" - sometimes they find themselves in situations they haven’t been in before, but this doesn’t stop them, it motivates them to find a better solution
- Fluent in English
Why should you join them?
- Become part of a movement towards empowering creators to make a living of their passion
- Become part of an incredible journey in a fast growing and fast paced company where your ambitions rimes with unlimited career opportunities
- Annual trips to Copenhagen HQ (once travel re-opens)
- Remote working + the option to work with other members of the UK team from Soho House London
- Learning and development opportunities to support your professional and personal growth
- The ability to help shape their UK team as it grows
- The opportunity to identify and work with some of the UK's most exciting content creators
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'