Sales Designer/Direct Sales - field based (+ retainer for 1st month)
Established in 2009, Citrus Connect is an independently owned Sales Recruitment Company, providing high quality sales recruitment solutions for businesses throughout the UK. We are the UK's No. 1 Recruitment Agency providing our candidates with sales roles across the UK with uncapped commission.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Designer/Direct Sales Consultant, you will be required to attend fully qualified appointments in peoples homes, conduct a design consultation and where possible close the deal on the day.
You will be working for a high end quality company selling windows, doors, patios, conservatories, security systems and driveways - all home improvement products.
THIS IS A SELF EMPLOYED, COMMISSION ONLY POSITION
Requirements for a Sales Designer/Direct Sales Consultant;
- Ability to sell high end products
- Thrive on closing new business
- Great communication skills
- Attractive personality
- Passion and flair for achieving sales
- Ability to work on own initiative and gain referrals
- Great orgiansational and planning skills
- Have full Uk driving licence and a vehicle
- Available for appointments across daytime, evenings and weekends
- Be ethical with a high level of personal presentation
What you will receive as a Sales Designer/Direct Sales Consultant:
- A comprehensive 1 week (all expenses paid) induction training with full support and mentoring in the field from your Area Sales Manager
- An abundance of highly qualified appointments generated from various sources - website, press advertising, nationwide exhibitions, referrals from their partners in the market place
- Retainer of £250 per week for first month
- All point of sale material, and a demo kit
- Weekly pay via BAcs
- Flexible working hours
- Potential to earn £50k per annum (realistic)
- Regular incentives for teams and individuals
- Company laptop
Apply now for an immediate interview!
- Consultative Sales
- Direct Sales
- Home Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job