Sales Data Analyst - £25,000-£35,000 - Surrey / Middlesex
A globally renowned Marketing and Sales Agency are looking to give two aspiring Insight Analysts the chance to join their established Insight team based out of Surrey. Combining Sales, Marketing and Insights Data, they work with some of the biggest FMCG organisations to enable those companies to get the most successful results from their products.
Having seen consistent year on year growth, profit and success for over the last 5 years, there is no sign of this slowing down and now is the perfect time for two new Sales Data Analysts to join a company focussed on developing its’ existing pool of talent for future success.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Sales Data Analyst looking to develop their client-facing and commercial acumen and continue their career on a pathway towards either a Senior Insight Analyst or an Insight Manager.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Actively identifying and exploiting Clients’ and Channel growth opportunities
- Improving the statistical analysis processes of the business including forecasting, correlation analysis, regression modelling, and return on investment.
- Managing receipt of all store and channel data to ensure maximum product visibility
- Conducting regular Channel/Retail gap analysis and address all key retail distribution opportunities for client customers
- Presenting findings of analysis to key contacts within the client including regular reporting
- Internal data extraction, quality control and discussions around improving efficiency of internal systems
The most successful candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in a Marketing / Maths related field
- 1.5+ years’ experience working in a Customer Marketing or Insights role
- Experience of working with FMCGs or Market Research organisations
- Technical fluency with Microsoft Excel (including V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Experience of presenting to stakeholders / clients
Some Benefits you will receive:
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunities for overseas travel
If you feel your experience is a good match for the opportunity or for more information, please apply.
Please note: the working week will be split between Woking and Slough offices