Sales Consultant Pensions
Sales Consultant (Pensions)
Salary: Circa £37,000 basic (depending on skills and experience) + car allowance + bonus + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Location: Home based - Surrey / Kent
Our client is the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division the panel area of Surrey and Kent in the South East.
Working across the entire Pensions Insurance proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients across the South East area delivering agreed revenue targets.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within pension insurance, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management / internal sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
- Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
- Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within Financial Services, ideally from within Pension Insurance.
- Similar experience within a face to face account management role within intermediary sales
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- RO1, RO2 and RO4 qualifications desirable
- FPC 1, 2, 3 or equivalent desirable
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers / intermediaries / clients
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"