The Devices & Services Business Organisation team in the UK manages relationships with retailer, carrier, and industry partners. Our mission is to improve people's lives by puting the best of Google in their hands and home. We are responsible for influencing and executing the sales go-to-market strategy to maximize the adoption of hardware products..
For this role, you will collaborate closely with the Partnerships sales team across Retail, Carrier and Industry Partnerships, Channel Data Management, Sales Operations and Finance in order to forecast sales performance, analyse sales and promotional market trends.
- You will be responsible for collaborating closely with the sales team to model and manage promotional strategies and budgets for the product portfolio.
- Analysing sales performance vs the promotional forecast, understanding the root causes for over or under performance and writing clear and concise performance commentary.
- Work cross functionally to support channel readiness for product launches as well as coordinate product end of life and transitions.
- Building and maintaining reporting in spreadsheets and data visualisations to support the sales team and explain sales performance.
- Leading ad hoc analysis projects to understand market trends, performance trends, or support the preparation of business reviews, to provide actionable insights to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business analysis and data visualizations in Excel, Tableau or SQL.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- sales; promotion; sales performance; SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'