Sales and Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 + commission
Do you have sales and marketing experience? Are you target driven and looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity working for a growing IT company in a varied and challenge role.
Why would you want to work here?
- A developing It company
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3% company pension after 3 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Generation of new business leads by telephone cold calling and following up campaigns.
- Source new prospective customers by using internet, chambers of commerce. Maintain the CRM database with subsequent contacts/visits/activity.
- Daily targeted electronic and postal marketing campaigns.
- Follow up marketing campaigns verbally with a view to arranging an appointment for the appropriate Sales Executive.
- Production and collation of marketing information, including sales packs and literature to support targeted campaigns.
- Produce and maintain industry specific marketing letters
- Update telephone scripts used when following up marketing campaigns
- Produce and distribute a quarterly newsletter for customers.
- Investigate availability and pricing for events
- Create, distribute and follow up invites to local exhibitions.
- Attend exhibitions, open Houses & events
- Learn the software to be able to discuss knowledgably with prospective customers.
- Gain an awareness of the market place through collation of competitor information.
- Monitor existing customer base with a view to outlining potential future case studies/reference sites.
- Assist Sales Executives when required with production of quotations.
- Business development experience
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Location: Berkhamsted
- Sector: Marketing, Office, Sales
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + commission
- Reference: 1386
- Job Type: Permanent
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job