Sales Analyst - Corporate Sales Performance (Hybrid Role)
Location: Hybrid - Leicester & Remote (Office 3/5 days per month)
In the role you will support the corporate sales team in analysing the performance of the corporate account portfolio, through an analytically driven process to help identify risks, opportunities and other trends that can inform decisions and improve revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction.
The role requires excellent commercial awareness and strong analysis-based decision making capability.
The successful candidate will ideally have had prior planning and analytical experience, be an excellent communicator and be confident in making and accepting responsibility for decisions that impact the wider business.
A key analytical role within the Commercial Department, with significant responsibility for helping to shape the corporate sales strategy.
Main duties of the role:
- Analyse corporate account sales performance (domestic UK and international)
- Provide monthly insight reporting to corporate sales team and senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Identify common trends and sector behaviours following key activities (account renegotiations, new account signing, yielding activity) comparing to previous trading history where appropriate
- Propose, implement and assess actions to minimise risk and maximise opportunity, combining knowledge of current business performance, market position and past history
- Contribute directly to the decision making of both the Professional Service Line Marketing Team and the B2B Pricing Team
- Ensure that Salesforce is updated with any key outputs
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to summarise analysis in a concise manner using different mediums to illustrate key points.
- Strong presentation skills to all levels of management.
- Analytical mindset and a high degree of business acumen.
- Proven effective stakeholder management.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint (Google Sheets/Slides and Business Objects desirable).
- Attention to detail and strong organisational / planning skills are a must.
- To make and be accountable for decisions without supervision.
- Quick learner, flexible and reactive to a changing environment and role over time.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively to meet tight deadlines and maintain a high standard of work.
- High level of commercial awareness as relates to the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Rental / leasing industry experience is desirable (but not essential)
- Retail Sales Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Sales Performance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'