Location: Bridgend, Wales
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Permanent, Full-time working 40 hours per week
Your Role as the Sales Advisor:
Your role as a sales advisor is to be high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand they offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
They are looking for an enthusiastic sales advisor to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers
An excellent Sales advisor must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way to drive sustainable growth.
Skills and Experience required from the Sales Advisor:
- Service excellence
- Can do attitude
- Honest, supportive, respectful and trust our colleagues
- Someone who is target driven
- A great team player
- The ability to build trusting relationships
- Someone with an outgoing personality who gets along with others
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
What they will give you:
- Competitive salary £8.00 per hour
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days holiday per financial year (pro rota)
- 3 additional days holiday for 3 years’ service
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2 friends and family discount
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Regular incentive scheme
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Sales Advisor role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job