Experienced, driven and successful Sales Advisor is required for a leading UK Homes Building company based in Milton Keynes.
The successful Sales Advisor will carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey and will maintain necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales process.
Sales Advisor will:
- Represent the company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow the sales process set out in the sales induction training and development and procedure guide to ensure full compliance with company procedures.
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System.
- Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to 'save' the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the company.
- Work as a team within the development to ensure customer extras drive additional profit for the company.
- Implement the company's continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
- Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
- Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
- Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments.
- Experience working as a Sales Advisor for a residential house builder
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Demonstrable sales record
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Good administration skills
- An interest in property and the housing market
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
- Full driving license
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.