- £20,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- Potential earnings of around £80,000 per annum with commission
- Full time, Permanent
- You will be required to work a 35 -hour week, with varied shift patterns
My client based in Skelmersdale is booming and all the recruitment is due to growth!
If you enjoy working in a thriving, fun and professional environment then this opportunity could be for you!
The role involves speaking to customers who have made an online enquiry and have requested further information. All calls will be made to qualified and warm customers only. All data will be provided so there is no need to generate leads or cold call, simply sell through providing an excellent customer service and going the extra mile for your customer.
- Speaking to customers who have made an online enquiry to request more information
- Having detailed conversations with customers and understanding their wants and needs
- Qualifying and gathering information
- Maintaining and updating records accurately
- Achieving and exceeding targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Conduct a thorough fact find over the phone with the customer to establish their needs
- Build rapport to enable you to draw out the customer's requirements with a consultative approach
- High standards of customer service and integrity
- Previous experience in an advisory or consultative position
- Proven experience working to targets and KPIs
- Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online or email your CV to
Keywords: Sales; inbound; outbound; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; commission; call centre; customer service; sales; B2B; B2C
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Sales; Customer Service; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Outbound; Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job