This is an excellent opportunity within a forward thinking, ambitious Energy Broker based in state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre. Our client provides a truly beneficial product and have an excellent reputation with their customers, with a rating on Trust Pilot of 9.4/10. As a Sales Account Manager, you will build relationships with existing and new customers using excellent rapport building and negotiation skills.
Offering a very rewarding package of £18,000-£20,000 basic salary with realistic earning potential of a £36,000 annually, the business is looking for a motivated, experienced individual with a proven track record in energy sales to join their highly succesful team.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and develop new business relationships
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers to achieve long-term sales goals
- Answer client queries and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Meet and exceed sales targets as set by the business
Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- 12 Months sales experience - B2B preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Professional telephone manner
- A money motivated attitude
Sales Account Manager Package:
- Uncapped commission with £36,000 OTE
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Weekly incentives and regular social events
Interviews are taking place quickly for this Sales Account Manager position, so please apply immediately for consideration.
- account manager
- new business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'