Location: Sheffield, S Yorkshire
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR?
You will join one of the leading digital media businesses for the education sector, they provide tools, information and resources for educators across the UK and worldwide. Based in smart offices new offices in Sheffield you will be part of a growing business with a legacy brand in the education industry, on a national and international scale.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering recruitment advertising revenue on the businesses flagship job board as well as selling subscriptions to the full product range including insights, intelligent and resources. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of sales prospects from new and existing products.
- Day-to-day management of key client relationships over the phone
- Providing intelligent, bespoke marketing solutions to meet clients objectives
- Developing a strong pipeline of new business prospects
- Meeting agreed upon revenue targets and KPI’s
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOUR CAREER?
You will be joining an international business which offers incredible career opportunities. This particular role is based in the newly formed Sheffield location which is growing at a rapid pace, this is a chance to get involved at it’s inception.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have:
- Experience in sales, ideally media or recruitment
- Some experience in, or a genuine passion for Education
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment to accomplish mutual tasks and goals
- A track record of success in sales, handling different scenarios, following sales processes, and objection handling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially over the phone
Get in touch today!
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job