On behalf our our client, we are seeking a Safety & Compliance Manager to join them at their Head office in Cranfield.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to be an integral part of a small, friendly team. The position will require an individual that is willing to travel, attending various Company bases.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Accountable Manager and be responsible for ensuring that the Company Safety Management System (SMS) meets the requirements of relevant legislation and all operational and maintenance aspects of the Compliance Monitoring System are adhered to in line with company manuals, procedures and standards required by the authority.
Key responsibilities are:
- Monitor compliance with all relevant regulations, requirements, standards and procedures to ensure that the related processes and procedures are in place, are compliant, adequate and effective.
- Ensure the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Systems are properly established, implemented, maintained and documented.
- Provide safety and compliance oversight of contracted and sub contracted suppliers
- Facilitate the risk management process that should include hazard identification, risk analysis and risk mitigation
- Ensure that there is safety management training available and promotion of a safety culture within the Company
- Manage the Company Emergency Response Procedures to ensure the highest state of preparedness
- Possess relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the role
- Be an excellent communicator and show experience of interacting with individuals at all levels within the business
- Possess a highly organised approach to working to strict deadlines
- Clear decision making ability
- Capability to meet the requirements to hold a Form 4 Nominated Person post
- A formal auditing qualification or relevant training
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) principles and practices
- Compliance Monitoring Processes
- ISO 9001:2015
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'