Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Immediate start!
£16,000 per annum
If you are a gadget lover you'll love working for my client. You'll be part of a friendly team where we communicate with customers across Europe and beyond. You'll receive regular training on the latest devices and be the first to use them.
The business operates Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 5pm. We offer a range of benefits as follows:
40 hours per week contract - Monday to Sunday working 5 out of 7 days a week
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
Main Responsibilities include:
* To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
* To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
* To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
* To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
* Fluent in Russian and English
* Previous experience in Customer Service
* Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
* Flexibility - Multicultural oriented
* A minimum of 30 wpm on a keyboard
* Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job