Salary: £50,000 - £57,000 + Car Allowance + 15% bonus
Location: North Yorkshire
Search HR and Development are delighted to be representing a prestigious business in North Yorkshire looking to recruit an experienced Reward Manager on a permanent basis. You will develop and drive the strategy, design and detail of their rewards and benefits scheme. Following a recent business transformation project, this is a unique and exciting opportunity for a credible Reward & Benefits specialist to drive change and work with the business to improve employee engagement, staff retention and talent attraction.
Reporting into the Head of HR Shared Services, with responsibility for one Reward Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To ensure that reward and recognition in the business enforces the corporate values, engages colleagues and balances the needs of key stakeholders.
* Be the key contact and driver for reward matters into the Shared Service Centre
* Lead the implementation of new and existing reward programmes and initiatives (e.g. annual salary review process) providing advice and direction to senior management and the HR team.
* Manage the implementation of Group led reward work (e.g. annual LT bonus awards process and grant of LTIP awards) to the standards and timetable set by the Group HRD.
* Manage reward governance processes and act as Secretary to the Reward Committee to ensure adherence to all reward policy.
* On an on-going basis review and revise all reward communication materials (e.g. intranet content, bonus measure trackers, employee handbooks and recruitment information) to ensure that they are up to date, accurate and easy to understand.
* Provide face to face advice on site and resolve reward calls escalated from the HR People Center.
* Analyse complex reward information data sets (including internal data and external benchmarking) to present pragmatic and creative solutions and recommendations for key reward areas.
* Through internal and external networking look to continually improve reward policies and practices, building on best practice and maintaining Reward as a centre of expertise.
* Conduct benchmarking and market analysis providing recommendations for changes in salary structures and providing input to the annual salary review process. Manage and implement the annual salary review process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
* Manage the flexible benefit scheme, reviewing its effectiveness, ensuring effective communication to increase engagement and making recommendations for improvements.
* Managing external third-party relationships, continually driving enhanced value from all contracts and ensuring quality service is delivered to the organisation .
To be considered for this opportunity, we would expect you to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous track record of delivering reward strategies, projects and BAU in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues.
* Well organised and strong experience of using analytical skills to provide commentary and analysis for decision making on reward policy and practice.
* Effective communication skills both orally and in writing and ability to target content for the audience.
* Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
* Advanced computer literate skills, with extensive demonstrable experience of office software packages (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.).
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills, both face-to-face and in writing.
In an ideal world, the following skills and experience would be desireable, although not essential:
* HR and/or reward related qualification.
* Retail and/or building materials distribution experience.
* Experience of job evaluation methodology.
* Project management qualification.
If you are interested in this role, or similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job