Reward Analyst - Graduate Opportunity!
Location: Bracknell based (depending on Tilney’s working practices due to Covid)
Six Month fixed term contract
Are you a graduate looking for their first (or next!) step into Financial Services with an interest in Human Resources?
Do you have an analytical mind and a wiz on Excel, especially when it comes to Vlookups, modelling and conditional formatting?
Are you looking for a role where you will make a difference immediately and see the value your input straight away?
Not to mention joining us at an exciting time for us becoming Tilney Smith and Williamson!
In this role, you will be supporting the Senior Reward Analyst and Head of Reward in shaping the reward programmes and HR projects that support the attraction, retention and motivation of individuals. You will be joining at an exciting time and a critical point in time for our business after successfully merging with Smith & Williamson. This role will play an important role in the integration across the two businesses.
You will be supporting the Reward team on a number of activities, including;
- Support with financial analysis, modelling and process management on various matters associated with an employee’s total compensation including salary review, benefits and bonus schemes
- Support the effective implementation of Reward change management initiatives
- Support the delivery of the annual pay review.
- Support with market surveys and appropriate regulatory returns, such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting.
- Support the Senior Reward Analyst and Head of Reward with budget tracking activities.
- Support the wider HR team by providing analysis when required.
- Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'