Retirement Living Team Leader
£30,000 per annum + car allowance
40 hours per week
This is your chance tojoin our Retirement Living Team at an exciting time, with the opportunity to support the development and delivery of professional, flexible and innovative Retirement Living Housing Service across our schemes in the South.
You would have a direct impact on the improved health and well-being and support services to older adults living within our retirement living schemes and the wider community. Working closely with members of the wider team, you will be responsible for daily management of our offices in the South.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To deliver accommodation and community housing related support services, helping our customers lead an independent life.
- To help our housing services team provide improved health and well-being to residents.
- To routinely carry out devolved internal quality assurance audit activity, service reviews, health and safety checks, monitor and evaluate service and its performance levels to ensure both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards defined performance targets.
- To undertake peer champion role across the retirement living portfolio, including acting as safe guarding champion.
- To manage day to day delivery of local services to customers that create an inspiring operating environment that contributes to the organisation.
- To motivate and lead your team to enable them to provide high quality assistance, and make our customers feel confident about sustaining their housing and living independently.
- To get involved in the community and local partner engagement.
- To take ownership of recruiting, inducting and managing your team.
- To embedding a performance management culture.
- To build relationships and partnerships both internally and externally.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Experience supporting and contributing toward excellent customer services in a social or commercial setting.
- Experience managing staff and broad knowledge of people management techniques - confident and proactive manager, acting as a role model.
- A board understanding of Housing Law and best practice.
- The ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively.
- Thinks practically, logically and produces high quality work while overcoming any problems/issues when meeting deadlines.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, and the ability to efficiently use IT applications.
- A flexible approach to work, you will be expected to work some evening, bank holidays, and weekends if required, as well as attend training in other offices.
- A full UK driving license.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenge as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To complete your application please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team with your Safer Recruitment application form.
Closing date: 8 October 2018
Interview date: TBC
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'