Looking for a fun and fast paced environment for your next role? We have a vacancy within our HR function to join Playtech BGT Sports (PBS). Playtech BGT Sports is a leading platform provider in the rapidly growing industry for Sports Betting. We develop online and retail solutions for the world’s largest operators, such as William Hill, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes. We’re now looking for a commercially focussed recruiter on a fixed term contract basis who will partner with PBS to drive the recruitment and talent agenda!
It’s an exciting time for you to join PBS and we offer a unique opportunity to become a "Resourcing Business Partner" and deliver end to end resourcing across your dedicated PBS business areas. You’ll work in close collaboration with the wider Resourcing/HR teams, leading talent attraction, supporting resourcing projects and partnering with the business to understand specific talent needs; driving key talent attraction and candidate assessment
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- End to end resourcing delivery across our PBS business, driving direct sourcing methods, social attraction and candidate assessment
- Build a detailed understanding of business priorities and develop a dedicated and help evolve our Resourcing strategy to deliver current and future skills.
- Candidate assessment: Use a thorough candidate assessment approach to identify the very best talent aligned to our skills and capability needs
- Use a broad range of talent attract methods/channels and support with the messaging of a exciting employer value proposition (EVP)
- Must have proven excellent stakeholder management experience - this is a must!
- Technical recruitment experience of software developers
- Ideally some experience in recruiting within product & marketing
- Previous in-house and direct souring experience
- Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit our business and candidates
- Experience of job board usage, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing techniques
- Understanding of wider HR / talent functions and working practices
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
Below are some of the many activities we have on offer in the Hammersmith office:
- Sports & Social Events
- Attending technology meetups in our London offices
- Team lunches and dinners
- Running club
- Pool table / Games consoles
- Free fruit and drinks available
We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we’re not only multinational but multicultural too.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Experience
- Technical Recruitment Experience
- In-House & Direct Souring Experience
- End to End Resourcing / Delivery
- Direct Sourcing Methods, Social Attraction & Candidate Assessment