Location: Northampton, NN1 1UE
Salary £18 000 plus 10% bonus paid monthly
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm & 9am-6pm (rota basis) with shifts required per week of 6am-3.00pm & 1.00pm-10.00pm (average of 2 shifts per week depending on business needs)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Reed Talent Solutions
Operating since 1960, REED is one of the best known names in recruitment because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is a key part of the REED group of companies, and exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors. The revenue generated from Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio accounts for approximately one third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year.
Do you want to be part of this exciting and expanding team within a centre of excellence and work for a leading Recruitment company?
We currently have an opportunity for the right individual to join one of our dynamic team providing a world class recruitment service to one of our largest national accounts. If you are looking for a new job, our role could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
This role is a non-sales position and involves managing the Deployment of temporary staff within the Industrial Sector Nationally across multiple sites.
The Resourcing Consultant is responsible for building successful relationships with hiring managers to establish their individual recruitment requirements. Once these needs are fully understood, the Recruitment Consultant will used established processes and procedures to ensure that vacancies are successfully filled within the terms of the Client's Service Level Agreement.
The Recruitment Consultant will also work closely with REED's Account Management Team to provide a world class service to this important client.
- Liaise with hiring managers and account managers to understand recruitment requirements
- Creating bookings on appropriate databases and record data on relevant systems
- Produce management information as required
- Effectively build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work towards contractual strict SLA`s and compliance targets
- To work well under pressure during key peak business periods
- Able to deliver quality customer service to both clients and candidates at all times, including high pressured peak periods.
This is role is ideally suited to someone with experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused and process driven environment. It would also suit candidates with previous resourcing or recruitment experience. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working to deadlines
- The ability to follow set processes with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including MS Excel, MS Word and databases
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role.