Are you an experienced Residential Manager, looking for an exciting and rewarding challenge?
At Health & Ed we specialise in recruitment for Social Care, Healthcare and Educational professionals. Our Recruitment Agency will benefit you whether you are looking for temporary or permanent position.
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and creative individual to work within a semi-independent unit to provide a positive living experience for the residents between 16-21 years old (Young People).
Residential Managers’ will also need to ensure that all staff are supported in their day to day duties.
Applicants should have a positive attitude and passion for this sector:
- Report directly to Head of Care that can supply additional support, in turn you will need to support them to ensure that the highest standard of care is delivered
- To manage a team of Senior Support Workers/ Support Workers to provide a positive living experience for the Young People
- Have an enthusiasm and commitment towards continuous improvements and development of the Clients’ services
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the needs of the Young People within the residential setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and regulations for Young People and welfare benefits
- Highly motivated, forward thinking and committed to ensuring the Young People experience valued lifestyle through a range of activities and key-work sessions.
- To provide adequate supervision of staff
- Ability to work on your initiative within a team context
Must have experience working in Semi Independent/ Supported living setting
Hold an enhanced DBS that is registered with the DBS Update Service.
NVQ Level 5 - Leadership & Management for Children and Young People (Essential)
Will need to be proactive within their approach
At least 2 years’ experience within the care sector at management level
Have experience working with young people leaving care, with emotional and behavioural difficulties
Above all, we are looking for Managers who has a real passion for working with Young People.
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job