Would you like to work for a premium leisure brand? Does assisting customers excite you? Are you passionate about excellent customer service?
Then read on!
This clear cut company, based just outside of Lancaster are looking for switched on career minded individuals to join our client’s successful and motivated sales team!
You will be assisting customers with making new bookings and amending existing bookings and along the way spotting opportunities to upsell, cross sell and further develop business and enrich the customer’s experience.
• Working as part of a team to deliver sales targets, managing own performance and motivating each other to reach team goals & targets.
• Good computer skills and ability to multi task is essential as you will be dealing with multiple customers at any one time, and may need to support other members in your team.
• Working on your own will be required and so initiative is very important.
• Excellent training will be provided to help you best succeed in the role
• You will be dealing with incoming and outgoing calls assisting customers with all aspects of their bookings and enquiries using the online booking system.
• Keeping track of orders, amendments and any other paper work associated with the customer bookings
• Providing excellent customer service to each and every customer that you come into contact with
Due to the location of this role your own transport is essential for this role as there is no access to public transport.
In return for your fabulous Sales & Customer service you receive the following as well as other benefits…..
• 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
• Bonus Scheme giving the role a realistic full time OTE of £25,000
The opening hours are 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday - you will work 5 days over 7, flexibility is key!
20 hours per week but possibly more hours may be available.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job