Our client, a leading Membership Institute, are looking for a Research Administrator to step into the dynamic role on a temporary basis. This position would suit an Administrator who has previous experience working across the spectrum of projects.
As a Research Administrator, you would be required to support the Research management and Facilitation team with day-to-day support which will include administering database maintenance and dealing with general enquires. Excellent organisation and time management skills are essential for this role, if you feel you have the required experience and skills, please apply today!
Research Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the research activities of the Institute
- Provide support to the Head of Research Management and Facilitation
- Assist with the development and improvement of data quality and maintenance
- Liaise with multiple departments alongside both internal and external Stakeholders to resolve queries
- Support the Institute’s internal funding award programme
- Support and organise research activities including workshops
- Organise meetings and circulate details to relevant attendees and take minutes
- Support the wider pre-award management project team
Research Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility to manage competing demands
- Education to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Able to prioritise heavy workloads to tight timeframes
- Excellent communication skills, a high standard of written and verbal English skills
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive and positive approach to work
If you think this is the right role for you then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Minute Taking