Remortgage Team Leader
Location: Hull City Centre
Are you an professional and passionate Team Leader? Have you got experience working within high volume environments? Looking for your next challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Leader or Supervisor working for one of the largest conveyancing businesses in the UK providing legal services to the UK's largest lenders, estate agents and direct to consumers. They have significant UK presence and are part of a successful global business with a current headcount of 490 FTE. They are opening a new, sophisticated and high end office in the centre of Hull.
You will manage a Remortgage Team; ensure productivity is at a maximum output and that Service Levels are met.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
25 days holiday + bank holidays!
Dress down every day
Proven track record for internal promotion
Excellent on-site facilities
End of month drinks
A paid day off for your birthday
Competitive pension scheme
Charity social events/free annual social events
...and much more!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor appropriate system work records to ensure that all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets
* Monitor of individual performance, quality and productivity
* Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times
* Management of holiday and absence in the team
* Act upon issues concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately
* Conduct monthly one to one review meetings for all Team Members
* Ensure that Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed
* Liaise with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development
* Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure
* Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative
* Good attention to detail
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Good organisational skills
* Good data input skills
* Experience of working in a high volume environment
* Mortgage Knowledge
* Previous administrative experience
For more details please contact Kirsty Brooke on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.