Working already with several large blue-chip organizations, the Group has built a unique solution that empowers the client to process payments in a bespoke way that is completely independent from the Acquirer selection. Born from the Gaming industry, which pulled together a team of experts from Gaming, Fraud, Risk, Banking, IT & Compliance to create a solution specifically tailored from a Merchants perspective to meet the challenges of Online Gaming but applicable to any industry
Through their Payment Processing Platforms, they offer multiple payment solutions that enable PCI compliance integrated with a suite of fraud reporting and detection tools. These services are all accessible via one API integration that can be totally bespoke to meet a Merchants needs to enhance the customer experience and improve revenue performance
Real-time Fraud, AML & KYC capabilities totally tailored to a Merchants needs
The successful person will be accountable for the release management lifecycle, scheduling, coordination, and management of releases for all applications across various portfolios. Releases can be inclusive of software/application deployments, operating system/software patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, and project deliveries.
You will also be responsible for implementing and managing release processes through test and production environments. The person will work collaboratively with all participants in relevant projects and lead the ICT strategic direction for release management tools, to ensure the process requirements of release management.
Full time position, reporting to the Change Release & Security Process Manager.
- Manage all aspects of the end to end release process
- Service release and deployment policy and planning
- Schedule releases and produce a release calendar with release milestones
- Work with project teams, production support teams, and ICT Leads to determine and manage release criteria for all release items
- Develops, audits, monitors and establishes release management processes and policies in support of ensuring completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Work to create standard deployment checklist for required tasks and roles/responsibilities of participating areas
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to identify release dependencies
- Work with development teams to build tools that will integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Provides expert guidance to build upon quality assurance and release delivery standards to achieve business benefits for all stakeholder groups
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- PCI, OWASP and Security Awareness and rigorously adhere to InfoSec Policies & Procedures and Acceptable Use Policy
- Full support for PCI Compliant SLDC including Change Management process and procedures - ITIL v3 ITSM methodology
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a Release Management role
- ITIL Foundation certification an advantage
- Detailed understanding of change, configuration, and release management processes based on ITIL
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience in creating a high-performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team
- Computer Science
- Configuration Management
- Software Development
- Release Management