My client now has a vacancy for a Relationship Director within Corporate Banking based out of their Newcastle site.
My client is a market leading bank.
As Relationship Director, you will effectively manage, develop and grow a portfolio of c.35-40 customers, each with a turnover of between £6.5m and £25m or having debt requirements in excess of £1m through excellent customer service and deepening relationships. You will proactively maximise all opportunities within your local market, to attract and retain current and new customers to the bank.
The successful Relationship Director will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of relationship portfolio management, lending money, and knowledge of the Credit Skills.
- Experience within corporate banking or within business banking and looking to take next step up into corporate.
- Experience of being in a service role & meeting customer needs with Business products and propositions.
- An excellent understanding of the impact of economic environment on customer's needs and business.
- A good knowledge of risk policies & procedures relating to credit conformance & regulatory & operational risk.
- Comfortable with business development.
- Outgoing, positive, 'can do' personality.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisations.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Role is covering the NE region, based out of my clients Newcastle Upon Tyne office.
Excellent basic salary on offer + full corporate benefits package.
- relationship director banking
- relationship director newcastle
- relationship manager banking
- relationship manager newcastle
- business banking newcastle
- corporate banking newcastle
- banking newcastle
- financial services sales newcastle
- finance sale