An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Bank in their Operations Hub in Northwich in a Regulatory Compliance Officer Role.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure Bank systems and Controls are at or above required regulatory compliance standards.
- Organise and maintain Compliance documentation.
- Monitor and review regulatory changes from regulators (PRA/FCA), complete initial gap analysis and help implement necessary changes.
- Help monitor, coordinate and manage the work conducted by the Risk & Compliance teams.
- Produce reports to senior management concerning the effectiveness of regulatory compliance.
- Manage compliance/contingency/risk issues, and provide advice on regulatory issues.
The incumbent will have experience of regulatory compliance gained within a bank or financial institution. They will also have experience with writing reports for senior colleagues, and be confident identifying current relevant UK regulations. The ideal candidate will also have a strong analytical background.
In return, they are offering a basic starting salary of £26,000 - £28,000, plus bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.