Registrations Clerk / Chester / Temporary - Permanent / £16500 - £17,000/ Hours of work Monday to Friday (8.30-5 / 9-5.30) Immediate start available!
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Registrations Clerk to join our clients busy team. Our client provides a range of business services to their clients across the UK. This role is available due to growth and internal promotion - a great place to develop your skills and offer you career progression also.
- Working as part of this experienced client team, you will be handling inbound client calls in relation to the registration of their details
- You will be liaising mainly over the telephone and email so excellent telephone manner and customer service are required
- As a Registrations Clerk you will be taking the client through the stages of the process and handling sensitive and confidential information
- You will be responsible for the accurate data entry of client's details into the system
- Other ad hoc duties will be required
Essential Experience Required
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Previous experience working within a telephone based role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Immediately available or short notice periods are desirable
What's on offer?
This role is offering you an immediate start and excellent progression. Whilst this role is temporary to start, you will be offered a permanent position after completion of your training. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm or 9-5.30pm - free parking available.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152
Customer service / inbound / outbound / office administrator