Regional Customer Support Manager
New role – Regional Support Manager - £30-35k - Barrowford – Apply now!
Are you an experienced people manager looking for a new challenge in the Lancashire area?
Reed Business Support is proud to be representing one of Barrowford’s most prestigious employers who are looking for a Regional Support Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing a team of order processors to ensure all customer service expectations are met from initial enquiry through to delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate, maintain and grow relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to strengthen the company’s brand and project positioning.
• Problem solve and manage the customer relationship pro-actively.
• Responsible for the day to day management of Support Advisors.
• In conjunction with external sales set key sales and pipeline targets, monitor and report against targets and goals.
• Improve performance through effective communication with all internal stakeholders.
• Co-ordinate all sales and customer activities in the region.
• Support the quotation process.
• Effectively manage communications internally to ensure the delivery of orders on time.
• Manage multiple priorities to ensure effective customer service levels.
• Ensure the effective maintenance of key sales tracking system and data.
• Liaise with internal functions to ensure effective co-operation across the business.
• Motivate the team to ensure customer excellence and build an open communication environment.
• Train, develop and coach employees to understand the needs of the region and their customers.
• Ensure external sales teams have all the tools required to enable effective delivery of pipeline.
• Utilise CRM and other systems to facilitate improved sales tracking and communication.
• Ensure the effective performance of direct reports through use of regular one to ones and formal performance, management and development.
• Work with colleagues to ensure effective sales administration processes and systems.
Package and benefits include:
• Starting salary of £30-35k
• 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
• Free onsite parking
• Company pension scheme
• Healthcare plans
• The working hours for this vacancy are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of managing a customer service, sales support or projects team.
This company is very staff focused and their staff happiness is paramount so if you want to work for a company that really care about stability and progression REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'