Regional Business Development Manager - Midlands
Job Type: Full time
About the company:
Our client is a career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world. Their highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, they provide a worldwide coaching service, enabling their clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment.
About the Regional Business Development Manager role:
They are looking to fill one role for the post of Regional Business Development Manager in their Manchester office. The requirement is to perform a dual role of growing the business and managing a team of consultants to perform in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to assist them in growing their sales and managing degree-educated sales team, then this is the role for you.
Requirements of the Regional Business Development Manager:
- A successful, proven track history in sales at manager level or above
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- A proven history of growing a business area within sales
- Experience of leading a sales team with the ability to recruit and grow a team
- Ability to represent both the company and yourself in networking and company events
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to adapt your leadership style when required
- Adaptable to change and the ability to support the team through challenges
- Drive knowledge sharing and capture best practice
- Willing to work within a diverse team (bilingual salespeople)
- Hard working and results driven.
Benefits offered to the Regional Business Development Manager:
- Competitive Pay structure with bonus based on performance
- Enjoy benefits from Perkbox
If you feel excited for the Regional Business Development Manager role then please do not hesitate to apply immediately!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job