Regional Brand Sales Advisor - Automotive
Location: Field-based covering North London/Inner M25.
Salary: Up to £24,000 package & Mercedes-Benz car provided.
Contract: 6 month Project with potential for Permanent
We seek a motivated person who will work on a new project for our client - Petronas; one of the world’s leading Oil & Lubricants companies. This role will ideally suit someone who wishes to progress their career towards field sales and account management and there is scope to progress to work with one of our other 18 automotive clients, in a Regional Sales or Account Management role.
The Regional Brand Sales Advisor will be responsible for:
• Attending appointments with new prospects at selected target accounts
• Capturing all relevant information regarding the customers’ oil purchasing activity, key personnel into the CRM
• Introducing and explaining our clients product range creating higher levels of brand awareness and sales opportunities
• Providing visit plans and reporting on weekly activity
• Building new relationships with customers and prospects.
Although existing dealer or automotive sector knowledge and experience is beneficial, we are interested to hear from people who are:
• Excellent communicators and comfortable with face-to-face and telephone 'cold calling’ of independent garages in the sales area
• Self-disciplined and results focused
• Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
• Experienced in using a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce) desirable
• Experienced in interacting with a variety of levels of decision maker, from SME owner, middle-management as well as administrative staff
• Passionate about excellent customer service with a strong ownership and accountability
Why you should join ROI
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Supported by a skilled and experienced team who will help with territory planning
• Be provided with a Mercedes-Benz vehicle throughout the period and appropriate expenses
• Given high quality training on Petronas and CRM systems
• Part of a high growth business boasting high staff retention
• Have opportunities for career progression both within ROI and our Clients organisation
• Provided with high-tech mobile tools and CRM to minimise administration
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business, recently winning a major award at the European Customer Service & Contact Centre Awards. We employ over 250 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Brand Development
- Brand Sales