Regional Behavioural Support Practioner
Regional Behaviour Support Practitioner
£30,000 - £35,000 (+company car or car allowance)
Work from Home
A private health and social care provider are looking for a Behaviour Support Practitioner to oversee a cluster of service users within the Yorkshire and the north East region. The right person for this role will be responsible for overseeing the service users that the client provides support to who have severe challenging behaviour and implement the best possible support plans for them moving forward. This will be classed as a home based role.
- Works with staff to identify individual people we support learning and development needs as required.
- Develops specific learning plans, strategies and schedules and support staff in ensuring individual needs are achieved.
- Attends and contributes to people we support case-review and multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Maintains efficient and up to date on all relevant paper and electronic administrative systems.
- Works with internal and external agencies to review the effectiveness of plans in place and develop them further where needed.
- Ensure own practice falls in line with CQC, CSSIW and/or OFSTED regulatory requirements and professional 'best practice' guidelines.
- Uses specialist knowledge and expertise to provide training and teaching events on working with Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties and complex needs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be a driver
- Must be experienced in working with challenging behaviour
- Work well within a team as well as independently
- Have full understanding of Positive Behaviour Support.
- Understanding of CQC/OFSTED
If this opportunity sounds like something that would be of interest to you then please call Charlotte at Search on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job