Location: Regional role
Hi, my name is Mark and I head up the Refrigeration Team.
We are a nationwide company who specialise in Catering and Refrigeration maintenance working for high end customers. With our expanding customer portfolio, MCFT are looking for experienced Commercial Refrigeration Engineers that can work as part of a dynamic team, who can effectively manage customers’ expectations and are proud to do a ‘better than average’ job.
Our philosophy is simple; offering a value for money service, doing a professional job and communicating effectively with each other.
There are regular opportunities to do more than your guaranteed 40 hours each week, on average our engineers work a 53 hour week (Monday to Friday), this includes door to door travel. Our callout rate is 1:10.
Our engineers drive a Renault Trafic van, have fuel cards and have auto pay parking, toll charges and congestion charges – the van is also available for personal use.
How we work – Each engineer manages their own customer sites within a workable area, we don’t believe in travelling for hours to get to a site, its non-productive. Our customers want the same engineer to look after them, which means building lasting relationships with the customer and their teams.
Ideally what you’ll have:
- Recognised industry qualifications – FGas (others such as - hydrocarbon, NVQ and City & Guilds)
- Electrically qualified – ideally 17th edition
- Manufacturer training – such as, Fosters, Williams, True, Counterline
- Knowledge and experience working on a variety of commercial refrigeration equipment
- Proven record of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Driving licence is a must
What you’ll get in return
- Door-to-door competitive hourly rate
- Award winning training and development – Internal, external and manufacturers
- Mobile phone and tablet
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Use the van for personal use
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Share options
- Annual pay review & a discretionary bonus
Want to know more?
Have a look on our website or give me a call on where we can chat about the role and I can answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best
Mark – Regional Operations Manager
Strictly no agencies!
Proud member of the Disability Confident Employer scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'